How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova 5T? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova 5T? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova 5T? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova 5T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova 5T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova 5T will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pushing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select yes and wipe data/factory reset.
- Now you should choose wipe data/factory reset again from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova 5T – Bypass Fingerprint / Wipe Data - video