Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova Lite 2
How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova Lite 2? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova Lite 2? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova Lite 2? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova Lite 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova Lite 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova Lite 2 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see the Huawei logo.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate by using and click the Power key once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Nova - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Restore HUAWEI / Format / Reset Code - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.