Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova Lite
How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova Lite will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the following combination Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
- As you can see there isn't any screenlock protection so you can start easily active your phone.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Nova - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Restore HUAWEI / Format / Reset Code - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.