How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova Smart? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova Smart? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova Smart? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova Smart will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdrago 435 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Huawei logo pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Reset Code / Wipe Data - video