How to factory reset HUAWEI Nova Youth? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Nova Youth? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Nova Youth? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Nova Youth?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Nova Youth. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Nova Youth will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 658 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the HUAWEI Nova Youth by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Nova - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Restore HUAWEI / Format / Reset Code - video