Hard Reset HUAWEI P Smart
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the HUAWEI logo pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P Smart - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P Smart - Wipe Data / Factory Reset |HardReset.Info
How to Restore Factory HUAWEI P Smart - Factory Reset / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.