Hard Reset HUAWEI P10
How to factory reset HUAWEI P10? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P10? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P10? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI P10 will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 960 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the HUAWEI P10.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that option with the Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Reset HUAWEI P10 - Hard Reset Code / Restore HUAWEI - video
HUAWEI P10 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.