How to create portable hotspot on HUAWEI P20 Lite? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from HUAWEI P20 Lite.
Use the Android 8.0 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn on the device.
- Now you should go to Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Then select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- After that setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
- Finally switch on hotspot on your device.
How to Create Portable Hotspot in HUAWEI P20 / P30 - Share Wi-Fi - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro PORTABLE HOTSPOT / Share Wi-FI - video