Portable Hotspot HUAWEI P20 Lite
How to create portable hotspot on HUAWEI P20 Lite? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from HUAWEI P20 Lite.
Use the Android 8.0 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of HUAWEI P20 Lite.
Help! This doesn't work
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn on the device.
- Now you should go to Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Then select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- After that setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
- Finally switch on hotspot on your device.