Hard Reset HUAWEI P20 Pro
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When the HUAWEI logo appears release all buttons.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI P20 Pro - Wipe Data / Restore EMUI |HardReset.Info
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P20 Pro - Delete Data / Reset Code |HardReset.Info
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P20 Pro - Screen Lock Removal |HardReset.Info
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.