How to create portable hotspot on HUAWEI P20 Pro ? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from HUAWEI P20 Pro .
Use the Android 8.1 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of HUAWEI P20 Pro .
- At the very beginning switch on the mobile by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now you should go to Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Then tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- After that setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
- At the end tap the option to turn on hotspot on your device.