Wipe Cache HUAWEI P20 Pro
Does your HUAWEI P20 Pro need a refresh? Would you like to optimize the Android system on your device by Reset Cache Partition operation? Check out how to Remove Temporary Files in your device by simple Wipe Cache Partition process!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds and confirm it by the Power off option.
- Next, keep holding down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When the Huawei logo pops up release only the Power rocker.
- Release the Volume up as soon as EMUI panel appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll and press the Power key to choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now, wait until the Remove Cache Files process comes to the end and go to Reboot System Now.
How to Delete Cache Files on HUAWEI P20 Pro - Wipe Cache Partition |HardReset.Info - video