Hard Reset HUAWEI P20
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the HUAWEI logo pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key again.
- Good job! Wait for a few moments and your HUAWEI P20 will be ready to use.
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI P20 - Wipe Data / Reset Phone |HardReset.Info
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P20 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.