Hard Reset HUAWEI P30 Lite
How to factory reset HUAWEI P30 Lite? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P30 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P30 Lite? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P30 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset HUAWEI P30 Lite. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI P30 Lite will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset HUAWEI P30 Lite
- Start with powering off the device using the Power key and selecting power off.
- After the phone powers off, hold Volume Up and Power buttons together till you see the Huawei log.
- From the menu, select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- Confirm the operation by writing "yes" and then select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Once more select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Once the process is finite, tap on "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Very nice! The Hard reset operation will be finished in a few moments.
If you want more tips and articles related with
HUAWEI P30 Lite subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.