Factory Reset HUAWEI P30 Lite
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI P30 Lite. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI P30 Lite.
As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 128000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3340.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI P30 Lite and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Unlock the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards, select Settings.
- In settings navigate to System.
- Continue by selecting Reset and Reset phone.
- Finish this by selecting Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation by tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Sweet! All your files on your smartphone were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
Factory Reset (HUAWEI P30 Lite)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.