How to speed up your device by wiping the cache partition? How to remove temporary cache files in HUAWEI P30 Lite without affect personal files? How to wipe cache partition in HUAWEI P30 Lite?
Check out our short tutorial below in order to refresh the Android System, optimize processor work and get rid of annoying hangs while moving through the menu or applications. Follow our instructions and learn how to Remove Temporary Files in your device by simple Wipe Cache Partition process!
How to Wipe Cache in HUAWEI P30 Lite?
- First of all, press Power Rocker for a short while in order to switch off your mobile.
- Afterward, hold down Volume Up + Power Key buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- As you can see Recovery Mode pops up so you can release both held keys.
- From the following menu select Wipe Cache Partition operation. Use Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Key to confirm.
- After that, choose Reboot System Now and click once Power Rocker to restart your device.