How to factory reset HUAWEI P30 Pro? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P30 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P30 Pro? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P30 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P30 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI P30 Pro will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now enter the word "yes" and then select "wipe data/factory reset".
- If the Google Verification info pops up choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Perfect! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your device is password-free.
HARD RESET HUAWEI P30 Pro - Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset Huawei P30 Pro - Factory Reset - video
HUAWEI P30 Pro HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video