Power Saving Mode HUAWEI P30 Pro
How to enable battery saver in HUAWEI P30 Pro? How to turn on power saving mode in HUAWEI P30 Pro? How to save battery in Android 9.0 Pie operating system?
The HUAWEI P30 Pro is using the Li-Polymer 4200.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in HUAWEI P30 Pro.
- Firstly, select Settings.
- In the next step tap Battery from the list.
- Then setup level of Power Saving Mode customize some settings to increase battery life.
- In Battery Usage, you can check the level of power consumption each future of your HUAWEI P30 Pro.
- From top Menu, you have quick access to enable Ultra Saving Mode.
Power Saving Mode in HUAWEI P30 Pro - Battery Saver Tutorial - video