How to factory reset HUAWEI P30? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P30? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P30? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI P30 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then confirm the operation by typing in "yes" and select "wipe data/factory reset".
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset".
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset HUAWEI P30 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset Tutorial - video
HARD RESET HUAWEI P30 - Reset Code / Factory Reset Trick - video