How to factory reset HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI P8 Lite 2017 will be as new and your HiSilicon Kirin 655 core will run faster.
- Begin by holdinh down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 - restoring factory settings - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 Lite - Restore Settings / Android Format - video
HUAWEI P8 Lite Hard Reset / Reset Code / Restore Factory Settings - video