How to Transfer Data Storage in HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to perform data migration operation in HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to set up your fresh HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to move data in HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to backup your data in HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to receive data from other phone in HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to copy data in HUAWEI phone by Phone Clone Switch app? How to restore files from other phone to your HUAWEI P8 Lite? How to send files between Huawei devices?
Every time after changing your old phone for a new device you have to worry about move all saved storage between these phones. Have you ever wonder of how to send files between HUAWEI devices? Stay with us and discover it by the fastest way via original Huawei App? Today we going to help you in transferring data from one HUAWEI device to another by PhoneClone - Default Huawei App. Let's follow above instructions and learn how easy you can transfer files between Huawei Devices.
- First of all, go to the Home Screen and find Phone Clone App, this app should be in Tools default folder.
- If you dont have installed this app, go to the AppGallery.
- There, at the top text field type Phone clone and find it, then tap Install button. We have already installed it so there is a Open button.
- Nextly, tap Agree on greeting screen of Phone Clone app.
- Now, set your first device as the sender and allow all permissions by Ok button.
- In this step you should see a QR Code scanner, so it is the time where we have to open same Application on the new phone, do same things as before and choose "This is the new phone" option.
- There, choose old phone system, if you using Huawei select it on this screen.
- Afterward, connect both devices by scanning QR code what should appear after previous step.
- Later, wait a moment until devices will connect.
- Remember! Your sender phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver! Transferring files by mobile networks could be very expensive!
- Inside this section you're able to select which type of files you want to transfer, select data and tap Transfer to perform whole process.
- In this step your devices should start transferring data so wait a short while.
- Amazing job! Whole transferring process have been completed!