How to factory reset HUAWEI P8? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P8? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P8? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI P8 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 930 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 - restoring factory settings - video
How to Factory Reset Huawei P8 - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 Lite - Restore Settings / Android Format - video
Huawei P8 lite hard reset - video
HUAWEI P8 Lite Hard Reset / Reset Code / Restore Factory Settings - video