Hard Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017
How to factory reset HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655 core will run faster.
- Firstly turn off the HUAWEI P9 Lite 2017 by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- By using the Volume buttons selectt "wipe data/factory reset". Confirm that with the Power button.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" again and accept it with the Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset Huawei P9 Lite - Factory Data Reset / Screen Lock Removal - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work