Hard Reset HUAWEI P9
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Next, scroll down to Advanced settings and hit this optiom.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- From the followion options select Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock
How to Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite - Reset Code / Format / Delet Data
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.