The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4360.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on