Master Reset HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro
Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro will work faster. Let's use the full power of Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 core by resting the HUAWEI PLE-703L MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Polymer 4360.0 mAh battery.
- At first turn off your device by pressing the Power button.
- Then hold down together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When a MediaPad Logo appears release only the Power key.
- You should release the Volume Up button when an Androird Logo displays on the screen.
- Hold the Volume Down key until the green stripe appears under the Android Icon.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Congratulations! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work