How to factory reset HUAWEI Premia 4G M931? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Premia 4G M931? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Premia 4G M931? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Premia 4G M931?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Premia 4G M931. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI Premia 4G M931 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards hold and press the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can releas held keys when the phone's logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei Premia 4G Hard Reset Forgot Pattern - video