How to factory reset HUAWEI S41HW? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI S41HW? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI S41HW? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI S41HW?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI S41HW. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your HUAWEI S41HW will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Huawei Ascend Y530 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video