How to factory reset HUAWEI Summit? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Summit? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Summit? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Summit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Summit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your HUAWEI Summit will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
✔ Huawei Y530 Hard Reset (Restaurar / Resetear) - video