Hard Reset HUAWEI U8350 Boulder
How to factory reset HUAWEI U8350 Boulder? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI U8350 Boulder? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI U8350 Boulder? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI U8350 Boulder?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI U8350 Boulder. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your HUAWEI U8350 Boulder will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7225 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Advanced settings and then select Security.
- In the next step choose Phone and SIM card,
- In order to confirm the whole operation select Reset your phone
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 0000.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: ##258741
- The factory reset has to be confirmed by clicking Call key.
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI U8350 Boulder)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.