How to update software in HUAWEI Watch GT Active? How to set up a system update in HUAWEI Watch GT Active? How to check system info in HUAWEI Watch GT Active? How to check the system version in HUAWEI Watch GT Active? How to enable system update in HUAWEI Watch GT Active?
In the below instruction, we show you how to successfully check Software Update and accomplish software update in HUAWEI Watch GT Active, if is any available to set up. Let’s follow the presented tutorial and learn how to go to the system settings to locate software updates in HUAWEI smartphone smoothly.
Update Software HUAWEI Watch GT Active
- On the home screen of your HUAWEI Watch GT Active, press the Up button and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Connectivity option. Make sure your watch is connected to a wi-fi network.
- Now go back to the Settings menu and scroll to the very bottom, to the System menu.
- In the System menu, scroll down and select the About option.
- Scroll down to the System updates option and choose it.
- The system will now proceed to download a new update for your watch.
- Once downloaded, you will be asked if you'd like to install it. Pick the green tick to proceed.
- The watch will now reboot and install new software. Once done, your watch will start again in updated form.
- You did it!