Hard Reset HUAWEI Y3 U03
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y3 U03? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y3 U03? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y3 U03? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y3 U03?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y3 U03. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y3 U03 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Huawei Ascend Y530 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work