Hard Reset HUAWEI Y3 U12
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y3 U12? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y3 U12? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y3 U12? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y3 U12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y3 U12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y3 U12 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can releas held keys when the phone's logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei Ascend Y300 How To Do A Hard Reset/Factory Wipe - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.