Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5 2017
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y5 2017? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y5 2017? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y5 2017? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y5 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y5 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y5 2017 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the Huawei logo pops up.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and press the Power button.
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work