How to factory reset HUAWEI Y5 (2018)? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y5 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y5 (2018)? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y5 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y5 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y5 (2018) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears release all buttons.
- Now select Recovery Mode by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5 (2018) - Bypass Lock Screen / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5 (2018) - Wipe Data / Restore Defualts - video
HUAWEI Y5 2018 HARD RESET/UNLOCK PATTERN - video