Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y5? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y5? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y5? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y5 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the Huawei Logo appears in front of you.
- You can releas held key when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
You can watch the step by step video tutorial right here: youtube tutorial
See the Next method!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5 - bypass lock screen pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.