Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 2018
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y6 2018? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y6 2018? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y6 2018? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y6 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y6 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y6 2018 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a short while.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.