How to factory reset HUAWEI Y6 2019? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y6 2019? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y6 2019? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y6 2019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y6 2019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y6 2019 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up on the screen let go of held keys.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Again use the same buttons to select "yes" and "wipe data/factory reset".
- When the Google Verification info pops up you should choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- Finally choose "reboot system now" and confirm that by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your files on your smartphone were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video