How to factory reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then enter the word "yes" and choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- When you see the Google Verification info confirm the operation by selecting "wipe data/factory reset" and wait for a couple of seconds.
- If the operation is ended tap "reboot system now".
- Well done! All your data was removed from device so set up new password to security your device.
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 - Wipe Data / Master Reset Tutorial - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 - Reset Code / Factory Reset - video