Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2017 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- When the Huawei logo appears let go of held keys.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.