How to factory reset HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now you should choose "yes" and "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- If the Google Verification info appears select "wipe data/factory reset".
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2018 - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video