How to factory reset HUAWEI Y635-CL00? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y635-CL00? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y635-CL00? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y635-CL00?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y635-CL00. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y635-CL00 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - wipe device by factory reset - video