Wipe Cache HUAWEI Y7 Prime
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in HUAWEI Y7 Prime. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 7.0 Nougat system and optimize Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940.
- Hold the Power key in order to switch your smartphone off.
- Next, keep holding this key combination: Volume Up + Power switch.
- When the Huawei logo pops up, let go all the buttons.
- The Recovery mode will launch now.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition using the Volume keys and confirm it by pressing the Power rocker.
- The process will take only a short while.
- Now, go to Reboot System Now.
How to Wipe Cache Partition in HUAWEI Y7 |HardReset.info - video