Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2018 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and press the Power key once.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work