Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7
How to factory reset HUAWEI Y7? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Y7? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Y7? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Y7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Y7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Y7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly turn off the HUAWEI Y7 by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- The reset will be completed as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
HUAWEI Y7 HARD RESET / Delete Data / Restore / Format - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.