Hard Reset HYUNDAI MB-500
How to factory reset HYUNDAI MB-500? How to wipe all data in HYUNDAI MB-500? How to bypass screen lock in HYUNDAI MB-500? How to restore defaults in HYUNDAI MB-500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HYUNDAI MB-500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your HYUNDAI MB-500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HYUNDAI MB-500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.