Factory Reset I KALL N4
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in I KALL N4. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from I KALL N4.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 3000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in I KALL N4 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At first, unlock your mobile and select the Settings icon from the Home Screen.
- Afterward, choose to Backup & Reset tab.
- Now, you should tap on Factory Data Reset and read the description that should pop up.
- Touch the Reset Phone and in order to start the whole Hard Reset process select Erase Everything.
- Well done, you complete the Factory Reset operation.
Factory Reset (I KALL N4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.