Hard Reset I KALL N7
How to factory reset I KALL N7? How to wipe all data in I KALL N7? How to bypass screen lock in I KALL N7? How to restore defaults in I KALL N7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I KALL N7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your I KALL N7 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your I KALL N7 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till it turns off, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When Android robot icon appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds, data wipe completes, and then you have to restart yout tablet by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Your I KALL N7 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (I KALL N7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.