Hard Reset I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon)
How to factory reset I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon)? How to wipe all data in I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon)? How to bypass screen lock in I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon)? How to restore defaults in I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your I-MATE SP3 (HTC Typhoon) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Startup the mobile phone Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that release the Power Button.
- But don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Then will appear screen with this text on it "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Pressing "0" key will start Factory reset on your device.
- Be patient Factory reset can take even several minutes.