Hard Reset I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler)
How to factory reset I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler)? How to wipe all data in I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler)? How to bypass screen lock in I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler)? How to restore defaults in I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your I-MATE SP3i (HTC Feeler) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Start by powering up the device, to do it use Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys at the same time.
- Briefly press the Power button for 1-2 seconds.
- After that release the Power Button.
- But don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- When you will see this "press 0 to restore factory defaults" just follow the instructions.
- Be patient Factory reset can take even several minutes.
- Success! ur phone was just wiped to Default settings.