Hard Reset i-mobile IQ 511
How to factory reset i-mobile IQ 511? How to wipe all data in i-mobile IQ 511? How to bypass screen lock in i-mobile IQ 511? How to restore defaults in i-mobile IQ 511?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset i-mobile IQ 511. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your i-mobile IQ 511 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (i-mobile IQ 511)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.